At the airport, you’ll find me… by the bar in the business lounge
My hand luggage essentials are… an iPad, phone charger, latest Jack Reacher novel and a pack of mints
The first song on my travel playlist is… Howlin’ for you – Black Keys
My desert island item is… I’d like to say a Swiss Army Knife but it would have to be my phone
Number one on my bucket list is… fly in a spit fire, drive an F1 car, fly on the edge of space in that order
My next holiday is… a super car tour across Europe
- Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle
- Hold luggage or carry-on? Carry-on
- Water sports or afternoon golf? Both
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Rooftop bar
- Family fun or a few days with the lads? Family fun
- Scuba diving or game drive? Scuba diving
- Spa treatment or sightseeing? Sightseeing
- Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Local delicacies (no bugs or weird food though)
- Night out or evening in? Night out
- Detox or drinks? Drinks
Follow ME on Instagram
Places James Kenyon has visited
Only five-hours door to door if planned properly with breath-taking scenery, it’s off the beaten tourist track where you can enjoy amazing Italian cuisine and hire fast speedboats.
Stunning destination full of culture where you can visit the rainforests, scuba dive off private islands, climb the highest mountain in South East Asia and visit the tribes in the south all within a fortnight.
New York City
One of my favourite cities after London, once you’ve done all the tourist sites (if that’s your plan) I’d highly recommend visiting the trendy neighbourhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.