- Hold luggage or carry-on? Carry-on
- City break or beach retreat? City break
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? What an impossible decision – must be both
- Family fun or a few days with the girls? Family fun
- Scuba diving or game drive? Game drive
- Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Local delicacies – this is what travel is all about, discovering something ne
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Anna-Maria Janssen has visited
This feels like my third home now! A dinner at Ray’s Bar (the highest restaurant in Abu Dhabi with spectacular skyline views) at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is a must.
The Seychelles are the most unspoiled paradise I have ever seen. I spent a day on La Digue without a soul in sight and I couldn’t believe that somewhere so beautiful actually existed.
Did you know that the ancient Mayan culture had a planetarium long before we developed them? Plus, they look nearly the same! A must visit is Chichén Itzá and Tulum where the wow-factor is guaranteed.
Scotland is my safe haven. I always go there when I need a break. I love the castles, love the sheep, love the locals’ friendliness and humour, I love the weather… do you get the picture?
Tokyo is such an incredible place that has developed into one of the most advanced cities. Take a step back and just stroll along the Imperial Palace Gardens before going for dinner in Shinjuku.