- Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle seat
- Hold luggage or carry-on? Hold luggage
- City break or beach retreat? Beach retreat
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Rooftop bar
- Scuba diving or game drive? Game drive
- Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Local delicacie
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Emma Littlebury has visited
My top tip when visiting Barbados – meet the locals and try small family-owned restaurants, you won’t be disappointed. The watersports are amazing here too and most hotels have an on-site activity centre...
There’s just so much to see and do in Sydney it’s easy to get swept up in sightseeing and not take any time to just chill out. I recommend trying the smaller beaches such as Coogee.
The Bahamas definitely takes the top spot on my wish list. I would love to spend some time here swimming with the pigs and experiencing everything else The Bahamas has to offer.
Las Vegas… where do I even begin with this glorious city? Just walking around each hotel and seeing what each has to offer is a holiday in itself!
Sometimes you need a week or two in a remote and unspoilt destination to recharge the batteries and really appreciate the beauty of the world. If you feel the same, then make Thailand your next holiday destination.