Prior to working at Winged Boots I was an air hostess for British Airways where I developed a love of travel. Meeting new people, seeing interesting places and sampling food I've never tried before are my passions. Now I create great relationships with providers and am on standby for all the agents if they need any help with itineraries.
My hand luggage essentials are… full-length socks and a blanket
The first song on my travel playlist is…Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader
Poolside I’m sipping on…strawberry daiquiri
After dark, I like to… find a quirky cocktail bar
My desert island item is… tanning oil
Number one on my bucket list is…Japan during the cherry blossom season
• Window seat or aisle seat? Window
• City break or beach retreat? Beach retreat
• Family fun or a few days with the lads/girls? Family fun
• Scuba diving or game drive? Scuba diving
• Spa treatment or sightseeing? Spa treatment
• Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Home comfort cuisine
I love New York, it's like my second home! I used to travel to NYC and even had a little routine every time I visited, and this did include take out pizza from Joe’s Pizza in Times Square - it’s the ...
I would recommend Barbados to everyone, with it's beautiful sunshine and heaps of activities. Every morning I would go down to Pebble beach and help wash the horses, sunbathe all day, then party until the sun ca...