- Window seat or aisle seat? Window seat
- Hold luggage or carry-on? Hold luggage
- City break or beach retreat? Beach retreat
- Watersports or afternoon golf? Definitely afternoon golf
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Rooftop bar
- Family fun or a few days with the lads? A few days with the lads – although now I’m married I’m sure this is about to change!
Follow ME on Instagram
Places David Ox has visited
Ibiza is somewhat of a pilgrimage every year. This year we stayed at Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay and had a great time – definitely the new hot spot at the moment.
Dubai is easy luxury, you don’t have to think. Great service, great restaurants and lots of choice hotel wise. The One&Only and Jumeirah hotels are the ones to watch.
My favourite US city which I visit every year for the LE Miami conference. During the day, there’s a very chilled vibe but under the cloak of darkness, the city comes alive!
I went here for my honeymoon in December 2017 and there is only one place I ever had in mind to book – One&Only Reethi Rah.
My favourite new destination. We stayed at the Santa Marina, which was phenomenal. Make sure you book room number 130 – it has perfect sea views with a nice garden and terrace.
I got engaged at the Sandy Lane Hotel so this island will always have a special meaning to me. The manager Randall Wilkie and his staff are absolutely first class and cannot do enough for you during your stay.