QUICK FIRE• Hold luggage or carry-on? Hold luggage… you can’t fit many shoes in a carry-on
• Watersports or afternoon golf? Watersports every time
• Family fun or a few days with the girls? You can’t beat a week with your squad
• Night out or evening in? Night out every time
• Spa or bar? Depends who I’m with. Spa with my mum, drinks with my girls
• Hike or bike? Bike… of the quad variety
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Lauren Godfrey has visited
I’d class Lisbon as one of my favourite European cities. If you go, I highly recommend an evening at Park Bar or Pensão Amor.
A small island that packs a mighty punch, this Caribbean destination is one of the friendliest I’ve visited. If you like to explore the ocean, you have to dive the SS Antilla shipwreck.
Las Vegas was the best birthday present I could have ever asked for. And to prove it, I’ve been back twice more since. A highlight was definitely a champagne breakfast and helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon.
There’s so much to do in Cancun. As well as the obvious pool parties, you can also visit the world-famous Chichén Itzá,and even fly above the trees on a zip line course through the Mayan jungle.
You’ll never run out of things to see and do in Rome. After eating too much pasta, I found the best way to explore this city was on a private Segway tour.