My hand luggage essentials are... my travel diary, I take it on every trip to make sure I don't forget a single moment
The first song on my travel playlist is... Prince is always a favourite
Poolside I'm sipping on... a Bellini
After dark, I like to... enjoy a local meal with a view, ideally off the beaten track
Number one on my bucket list is... Rio Carnival, I haven't quite made it there yet
My ideal travel companion would be... David Walliams! A new sketch for Come Fly With Me is in the making...
My next holiday is to... Mykonos followed by the Maldives
- Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle seat
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Rooftop bar. You cannot beat sipping a cocktail overlooking a cityscape
- Hike or bike? Hike. There's nothing better than an early morning hike to watch the sunrise
- Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Local delicacies. I love trying new food, especially in the Far East and Southern India where it's spicy.
- Sun or snow? Sun. I have no ski skills to speak of!
- Spa treatment or sightseeing? Sightseeing. I get bored easily and like to make the most of every minute while I'm away.
Places Claire Baker has visited
Bali is one of my favourite destinations. This is authentic travelling at its best; stunning beaches, amazing snorkelling and sunsets that are just to die for. Be sure to visit KuDeTa for the amazing DJ sets.
So much to do, so little time! My top tip is staying somewhere in the heart of Sydney such as the Shangri-La Hotel where all rooms have a view of the Opera House or Sydney Harbour. Waking up to this view is amazing!
I love the glitz and glamour of Miami South Beach. We stayed at FountaineBleu, an iconic hotel that has been featured in many films and I always feel like I'm on the set of Miami Vice when I stay here.
The Maldives is one destination I choose to go back to again and again. I recommend staying in a water villa as there's nothing better than hearing the sound of the waves and snorkelling directly from your room....