Offering leisure and corporate travel solutions to an array of destinations around the world, Winged Boots is your personal passport to the most deluxe corners of the globe. From once-in-a-lifetime experiences to a simple set of flights, you can feel safe in the knowledge that the personable team can arrange all of your travel needs in a professional and timely fashion.
But do you know where the name Winged Boots came from? And have you heard that the company has been nominated in The ttgluxury Travel Awards 2019 in the Luxury Travel Retail Business Of The Year category? Below you’ll discover a few more hidden facts about our luxury travel company.
1. Winged Boots is part of Ocean Holidays, a travel group that also owns Ocean Florida, Ocean California, Ocean Beds and Ocean Flights.
2. Winged Boots' sister company, Ocean Florida, is officially the UK’s best America travel company and was recognised in the British Travel Awards 2018 as the ‘Best Holiday Company To The USA’.
3. It was reported by BDO Global, the fifth largest accountants in the world, that Ocean Holidays is the fourth fastest growing travel company in the UK. Click here to view the full report.
4. Volume One of Winged Boots: The Lifestyle Brochure has been nominated for Best Travel Brochure in The Travel Marketing Awards 2019. To read the e-version of this publication, click here.
5. Winged Boots has an office dog. Bear is a silver toy poodle and belongs to managing director, David Ox. Bear loves to sit in on board meetings and chase his own tail.
6. Winged Boots’ expert team of personal travel managers have more than 250 years’ experience in the industry.
7. The name Winged Boots comes from Hermes, the Greek God of Travel, who wore shoes with winged heels.
8. In 2018, the number of adult passengers we sent to the UAE from London airports totalled 803 days flying time.
9. Winged Boots, as part of Ocean Holidays, is the official travel partner of NFL team Jacksonville Jaguars and premiership football club West Ham United.
10. 2018 saw Winged Boots launch its events campaign that pledges to go The Extra Mile for its customers. From June, we put on nine events, including a private dinner, golf day and evenings at our private box at the O2, which allowed us to meet 139 customers face-to-face. Click here to register your interest for our 2019 events.