After dark, I like to… get some sleep
Number one on my bucket list is… Mauritius
My next holiday is to… Nuremberg and Rothenburg ob der Tauber for the Christmas markets
- Window seat or aisle seat? Either, however I normally end up in the middle seat
- Hold luggage or carry-on? Carry-on where possible
- City break or beach retreat? City break
- Water sports or afternoon golf? Golf
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Rooftop bar
- Scuba diving or game drive? Game drive
- Spa treatment or sightseeing? Sightseeing
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Colin Burr has visited
New York City
New York is, in my opinion, the most exciting city in the world. There are great bars and restaurants everywhere you turn and the city is busy at any time of the day and night.
I first visited Dubai in 1998 and there was literally nothing south of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. In less than 20 years there is now an entire city! Dubai is always exciting to visit.