At the airport, you’ll find me… in the kids play area with my little boy
Poolside I’m sipping on… a strawberry daiquiri
After dark, I like to… have a wander along the esplanade, find a nice restaurant and sample the local fare
My desert island item is… my phone
My hand luggage essentials are… spare knickers, a pen, an empty drinks bottle
Number one on my bucket list is… Costa Rica
My ideal travel companion would be… my family, otherwise Dermot O’Leary!
- Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle seat, I hate bothering other passengers!
- Hold luggage or carry-on? Hold – too many shoes for hand luggage
- Sunrise of sunset? Sunrise I like to make the most of the day!
- Brunch or afternoon tea? You can’t beat a prosecco brunch
- Family fun or a few days with the lads/girls? Family
- Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Definitely local
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Jenni Bonifacio has visited
Kenya is amazing country with so much more to offer than just the Big Five. Explore the lush green landscape of Mount Kenya, Lake Nakuru to see the flamingos in flight and meet the wonder Masai warriors.
In my opinion it's an underrated Caribbean Island, with some sensational beaches, beautiful hotels and a lovely Latin ambience. Venture out to a local bar for a bit of salsa dancing and a rum cocktail.
Having worked in Mallorca for three years, it's like my second home. Take a train through the orange groves of Soller, sample authentic tapas in Palma or have a family night out at the Pirates Adventure show.