At the airport, you’ll find me… panic buying things I don't need
Poolside I’m sipping on… a gin and tonic on the rocks
My desert island item is… sunscreen!
Number one on my bucket list is… Japan
My ideal travel companion would be… my husband, our favourite thing to do is travel
My next holiday is to… Sri Lanka
- Window seat or aisle seat? Window seat, flying is all about those aerial views
- Water sports or afternoon golf? Water sports without a doubt
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Fine dining, I’m happiest when I’m enjoying good food
- Family fun or a few days with the lads/girls? I’m a family girl
- Local delicacies or home comfort cuisine? Always eat local
- Sun or snow? Tough one, can I say sun on the ski slopes, best of both?
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Rachel Lane has visited
The French Alps, my go to place for a wonderful skiing escape. Méribel is my favourite ski resort, with amazing access to neighbouring Courchevel and Val Thorens there is a huge amount of piste to discover.
New York City
New York honestly left me speechless, I loved it and can’t wait to go back. Make sure you spend some time in the Meatpacking District, it’s a really cool and interesting part of town. Next time I visit, ...
Seville is a beautiful city to visit for a culture trip - the birthplace of flamenco dancing! I enjoyed getting lost in the maze of narrow winding streets and stopping at cosy little bars to sample some local beer a...