My hand luggage essentials are… a good book – preferably an autobiography
The first song on my travel playlist is… anything by Neil Diamond
After dark, I like to… enjoy some great food and relax
My desert island item is… my iPad
Number one on my bucket list is… Galapagos Islands
My ideal travel companion would be… any family member (I enjoy travelling solo too!)
- Hold luggage or carry-on? Carry on – just the essentials!
- Fine dining or rooftop bar? Fine dining every time
- Spa treatment or sightseeing? Sightseeing – the fun of traveling is discovering local cultures
- Night out or evening in? Evening in mostly
- Spa or bar? Neither for me, chill by the pool or go exploring!
- Hike or bike? Hike, I love to walk and explore the local area
Follow ME on Instagram
Places Neil Henderson has visited
My second home. I love the country, the climate, the people, the food, the variety, the culture...I have visited over thirty times and seen many places, but still have plenty more to experience.
I have visited many Maldives islands and they all have something different to offer, though it has got to be one of the best places in the world to chill out. Mauritius is also a wonderful country, very diverse, wit...
I first visited the Caribbean in 1998 and fell in love with the region. I have been lucky enough to visit 35 islands on my last count. I recently had two weeks exploring the British Virgin Islands which was a partic...