Exciting times are on the horizon at Winged Boots HQ and we’re on the hunt for a personal travel manager to join our friendly team of experts. Trust us when we say this is the best time for you to become a part of our luxury travel network.
At Winged Boots, we are extremely proud of our reputation in providing niche, luxury travel to our discerning clientele. We take the time to listen to our customers, ensuring we match our extensive global knowledge and expertise to their specific requirements.
With celebrities, sport stars and high net worth individuals on our books, organising and booking luxury holidays needs to be in your blood as does a can-do attitude and the utmost discretion.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone who ticks the following boxes:
- You are a great listener; able to understand and put your client’s specific needs into a travel experience they will never forget
- You are responsive and passionate about delivering excellence; you always go the extra mile to ensure that all aspects of the trip the client has booked with us – from pre-to post holiday – exceeds their expectations
- You are flexible and available evenings and weekends as per the needs of the business
- You are focused on delivering against your sales targets, but not at the detriment of your client’s experience with Winged Boots
- Your extensive travel experience and work as a luxury brand consultant means you are able to curate the best possible holiday or corporate travel package
- You are not fazed by working with high profile or celebrity clientele and understand the need for absolute confidentiality
THE FINER DETAILS
As a Winged Boots personal travel manager, you will receive:
- Basic salary circa £30k plus excellent commission structure (OTE £70)
- Opportunity to undertake trips overseas to improve your knowledge of our products and partners
- Attendance at networking and relationship building events for example at the company’s box at the O2
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU
- You are engaging and dynamic and are able to demonstrate confidence at dealing with clients on all levels
- You have worked in luxury travel as a consultant for at least 4 years
- Your excellent communication and organisation skills mean that you are a great team player
- You are discreet and have the utmost respect for client confidentiality
- You are very well travelled and able to talk with passion about the places you have seen and your experiences
- You are very experienced in working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s set
For more details and to apply, please email your CV and cover letter (optional) to Rebecca.Collyer@ocean-holidays.co.uk